CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

quinta-feira, maio 18, 2006

Top 5 Songs to Sing Along

I want to live like common people
I want to do whatever common people do, 
I want to sleep with common people 
I want to sleep with common people like you. 
Well what else could I do - I said I'll see what I can do. 
1. Common People - Pulp 


All the people 
So many people 
They all go hand in hand 
Hand in hand through their parklife 
2. Park Life - Blur 


Hey! stay young and invincible 
Cos we know just what we are 
And come what may we're unstoppable 
Cos we know just what we are 
3. Stay Young - Oasis 


All I can say is that my life is pretty plain 
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain 
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two and speak my point of view 
But it's not sane, It's not sane 
4. No Rain - Blind Melon


Kiss me out of the bearded barley. 
Lightly, beside the green, green grass. 
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. 
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. 
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. 
Lead me out on the moonlit floor. 
Lift your open hand. 
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling. 
So kiss me. 
5. Kiss me - Sixpence None the Richer 


Não necessariamente nessa ordem. A razão do top 5? Estou feliz sem razão alguma. Talvez por ser quinta-feira. Atualmente as quintas-feiras são meus dias favoritos.

Nenhum comentário: